NMC RPT26ST100 EZ Pull Tags By The Roll "Fire Extinguisher Recharge & Inspection Record Instructions Tag", 6" Height x 3" Width (100 Tags) 100 Tags
NMC RPT26ST100 EZ Pull Tags By The Roll "Fire Extinguisher Recharge & Inspection Record Instructions Tag", 6" Height x 3" Width (100 Tags)
Size:100 Tags The National Marker Company tag with front legend “FIRE EXTINGUISHER RECHARGE & INSPECTION RECORD” and back legend “INSPECTION RECORD” is used to keep a record of all inspections performed on a fire extinguisher. It features inspection instructions printed on it along with columns to write the name of the person conducting the inspection and the date. The tag uses contrasting colors to ensure clear visibility from a distance and in most lighting conditions. Using OSHA safety tags that carry important warnings or status updates are a part of common safety measures in many places.
- Tags are stored in a durable, tab-lock dispenser box designed for any facility or job site
- Box can be stored multiple ways: features a hang tab, keyhole back slots & 1 12 side-load holes
- Each tag is individually perforated for convenient access
- Tags are 6 x 3 with a 3/8 top center hole
- Made of durable synthetic paper that wont rip, wear or tear and Available on rolls of 100 and 250