S.O.L. Survive Outdoors Longer S.O.L. 90% Reflective Ultra-Lightweight Emergency Bivvy, Multiple Colors Orange
S.O.L. Survive Outdoors Longer S.O.L. 90% Reflective Ultra-Lightweight Emergency Bivvy, Multiple Colors
Read more How to Use Your Bivvy Prepare for the worst and improve your odds with a Survive Outdoors Longer bivvy. If forced to spend an unexpected night outdoors, a bivvy is going to improve your odds of survival. When turned inside out, the bivvy bag doubles as an emergency blanket, so you can wrap yourself in its heat reflective warmth while setting up camp, watching soccer games, or enjoying the stars. Included in the stuff sack is a tinder paracord drawstring for fire starting and a survival whistle for signaling rescue support. Stay prepared with this personal emergency shelter that has saved lives in the harshest outdoor conditions. The Emergency Bivvy is the lightest on the market weighing at a mere 3.8 oz. It is smaller than a 12 oz. soda can, so you can pack the most gear without extra weight. Read more Emergency Bivvy OD Green Emergency Bivvy XL Thermal Bivvy Escape Lite Bivvy Escape Bivvy - Orange Escape Bivvy - Green Heat Reflectivity 90% 90% 80% 70% 70% 70% Breathable ✓ ✓ ✓ Waterproof (Seam Taped) ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Survival Shelter ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Mummy Shape ✓ ✓ of People 1 2 1 1 1 1 Weight 3.8 oz. 4.9 oz. 8.9 oz. 5.5 oz. 8.5 oz. 8.5 oz. Size 84" x 36" 84" x 60" 84" x 34" 82" x 32" 84" x 31" 84" x 31"
- S.O.L. emergency bivvy reflects 90% of body heat to prevent heat loss and provide life-saving warmth
- Waterproof and windproof material protects you from high winds and the harshest outdoor elements
- Survival gear bivvy includes tinder paracord for fire starting and emergency whistle for signaling
- Lightweight, reflective bivvy fits in any compact camping gear, hiking gear, or survival tool kit
- Made from quiet, tear-resistant material that wont shred to pieces to keep you protected outdoors