The Beadsmith Steel Design Stamp - Metal Elements – 6mm Heart – 2.25” Length with 0.25” Stamp Base – Make Custom Jewelry – Add Artistic Whimsy – Used for Stamping & Personalizing Soft Metals Hearts
The Beadsmith Steel Design Stamp - Metal Elements – 6mm Heart – 2.25” Length with 0.25” Stamp Base – Make Custom Jewelry – Add Artistic Whimsy – Used for Stamping & Personalizing Soft Metals
Easy to Use! These stamps are very easy use, add this stamp set to your crafting supplies and unlock your artistic talents. Personalize It! Use the stamps to personalize your items, create fashion or steampunk pieces! Add a name to a bangle or dates to a ring or band. Make Thoughtful Gifts! Friends and loved one will adore a personal gift for their birthdays, Christmas, weddings, graduations, and other special occasions. A word of caution! This hobby can become very addicting. You may find yourself wanting to get some other accessories to add to your stamping stash. Read more Read more Step 1 - Preparation Pick a metal stamping blank that is large enough to accommodate the word you want to stamp and set up your work station with the necessary tools. Step 2 - Holding Stamps Hold stamp firmly with fingers in middle of stamp. Make sure to place it on your blank leaving room for the rest of the design! Step 3 - One Nice Strike Use a brass head mallet and give it one nice hard strike. This will ensure that the stamp leaves a good impression on the metal and is easy to read. Step 4 - Repeat Repeat steps 2 &3 to complete your design. Once it is done you can use a black marker to darken the impression and then wipe with a soft cloth. Read more Read more What Supplies Do You Need? Hammer & Bench Block A Brass Head Hammer or Mallet is an essential tool for tapping your stamp onto your metal blank. Invest in a steel bench block to soften rebound when stampingMuffle the sound with a rubber dapping block Metal stamping blanks The material you use will determine how well and clear your stamped image will appear. Stamps work best with soft metals like pewter, sterling, aluminum, brass, copper, & nickle silverThese stamps are NOT suited for stainless steel, hardware items or other hard metals Keep a firm grip BeadSmith's Metal Stamp Holder is a great way to safely strike your hammer to your stamp. Easily adjustable, works with square or round blanks up to 5mm diameterComfortable 6.5 inch long textured handle for safe and secure grip. Create Your Own Case BeadSmith Empty Stamping Travel Cases are available to purchase separately. Pick your favorites & create custom sets for your jewellery projectsEmpty Slots marked A-Z and &, plus 5 unmarked slotsGreat for storage, organisation and stamping on-the-go Read more Letter Stamp Set Disc Cutter Metal Punch Plier Stamp Holder 1 lb Brass Head Hammer Metal Shear Features Choose from10 different type faces to accompany your design stamps. Cut metal sheets into round blanks you make into tags, jewelry and more! Making holes in metal shapes to create your own jewelry. Hold onto your stamps easily prevents hand fatigue. One of our favorite brass hammers. Short rubber grip helps with your strike. Cut metal into shapes and trim edges easily. A great edition to metal work.
- PERSONALIZE IT: This metal design stamp allows you to customize most soft metal components and add your own splash for all to see. Our stamps are made of hardened steel, for strength and a solid feel. They measure 2.25 in length, with a 0.25 base and stamp with a 6mm imprint. They emboss legible and clear, making for an attractive finish.
- GET IT RIGHT: For your convenience, The Beadsmith name has been printed on the side of each metal design stamp. When the logo is facing you, the steel stamp is facing the correct way. No mistakes or upside-down disappointments! Hit it right every time by checking which way your stamp is facing to save on stamping metals.
- MAKE AN IMPACT ON YOUR DESIGN: Our fun & whimsical design stamps are the perfect companion to our line of alphabet letters; number sets and punctuation kits. Use to put your own stamp on pet collars, Mothers necklaces, or wedding favors. Create tailor-made medical ID bracelets or remembrance jewelry. Make metal memories such a camping trip token or an accomplishment pendant to remind you of how far youve come!
- BEST METALS: The material you use will determine how well and clear your stamped image will appear. Use softer metals such as pewter, sterling silver, aluminum, brass, copper, and nickel silver for best results. NOT suited for stainless steel, hardware items or other hard metals. Though metal stamping is a great hobby for beginners, youll want to practice first. Try a few warmups on a scrap metal blank to get a feel for hammer strikes, placement, and the best technique for you.
- THE BEADSMITH - 40 years in the making! Trusted to bring you the best quality beads, tools, and supplies. Making jewelry should be a positive experience. Let us join you in the creative journey. Our experts are here to help. Your satisfaction is important to us. Contact us with any quality issues or concerns.