Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Laser Printers, Waterproof, UV Resistant, 8.5" x 11", 50 Pack (60501), White 50 Labels
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Laser Printers, Waterproof, UV Resistant, 8.5" x 11", 50 Pack (60501), White
Style:50 Labels Get your organization's chemical labeling in compliance with the Globally Harmonized system (GHS). Avery Ultra duty GHS chemical labels are specifically designed to withstand chemicals, abrasion, sun, water and extreme temperatures. They resist tearing and scuffing, and stand up to frequent use. With high-performance adhesive, the durable labels pass the BS5609 Protocol for 90-day seawater immersion. Ideal for labeling for drums, pails and totes. Easily customize and Print your required labels on demand using free Avery design & Print online. Take advantage of our ready-to-use free templates, or design your GHS labels step-by-step with the Avery GHS Wizard. Labels can be printed using standard sheet-fed laser printers. Customize labels with your company logo, lot numbers, barcodes or other information, and update as needed.
- Resistant to chemicals abrasion UV water and extreme temperatures (BS5609 Sec. 2 certified - label remains adhered for at least 90 days in seawater)
- Works on metal plastic Painted surfaces fiber polycarbonate glass and more
- Additional uses include safety signs arc flash tank marine equipment and outdoor work labels
- Available in a variety of sizes for containers such as Drums pails jugs bottles cans flasks jars dropper bottles and beakers
- Print on demand with free templates at avery.Com/GHS