JVCC SCF-02 Medium-Density PVC Foam Tape [Single-Sided, Closed Cell]: 1/4 in. Thick x 3/4 in. x 35 ft. (Black) 1/4 in. thick foam x 3/4 in. x 35 ft.
JVCC SCF-02 Medium-Density PVC Foam Tape [Single-Sided, Closed Cell]: 1/4 in. Thick x 3/4 in. x 35 ft. (Black)
Size:1/4 in. thick foam x 3/4 in. x 35 ft. JVCC SCF-02 Single-Sided Foam Tape is a medium density, closed-cell PVC foam tape in thicknesses of 1/16, 1/8, 3/16 and 1/4 inches. Higher-density foam provides for a tougher more durable tape product for demanding applications. Coated on one side with a high- performance acrylic adhesive. Excellent combination of flexibility and conformability with strength & wear resistance. Also has excellent weatherability and chemical resistance. Complies with European RoHS directive 2002/95/BC. JVCC SCF-02 Foam Tape is used extensively in the automotive, HVAC and construction industries to provide air & weather-tight seals; for gasketing, cushioning, sound deadening, vibration control in speakers, vehicles, electronic components, and door frames. Also for filling and sealing gaps around windows, doors, and car/SUV tops for better insulation. It is a clean, waste-free substitute for liquid sealants. Made in the U.S. NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than the nominal size). This product's actual size is 1/4 in. thick foam x 18mm x 35 ft. As with any adhesive tape product it is always the user's responsibility to determine that the product is suitable for their intended use; e.g. if you want to remove a product cleanly from a specific type of substrate please test on an inconspicuous area first.Technical Information- Core: 3 inch diameter - Backing/Carrier: medium density closed-cell PVC foam - Adhesive: acrylic - Release Liner: white siliconized paper - Standards Met: European RoHS directive 2002/95/BC - Service/Operating Temperature: -4F to 176F - Density (dependent on thickness): 13 to 17 pounds per cubic foot - Tensile strength: minimum 45 psi - Force to compress 25%: 6.5 psi for 1/16" thick up to 9.5 psi for 1/4" thick - Compression deflection (dependent o
- JVCC SCF-02 Single-Sided Foam Tape combines medium-density closed-cell PVC foam with high-performance acrylic adhesive. The higher density foam of this industrial grade tape adds durability for your toughest applications. JVCC SCF-02 tape is flexible and conformable, yet extremely strong and resistant to wear.
- Its also weather and chemical resistant. This single-coated PVC foam tape complies with European RoHS directive 2002/95/BC, and its extensively used in HVAC, construction and automotive industries. We have this foam tape available in various thicknesses 1/16 inch, 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, and 1/4 inch. This product is made in the U.S.
- *** JVCC's SCF-02 has the release liner applied to the non-adhesive side of the tape. They do this so the adhesive side of the tape will more easily unwind from the roll when you go to use it since it will not adhere well to the silicone-coated release liner it sits on top of. The adhesive is coated on the exposed side of the tape (the tape visible once you unwind it from the roll) instead of the liner side (the tape exposed once you remove the liner).
- Carrier/Backing: medium density closed-cell PVC foam. Adhesive: acrylic. Release Liner: white siliconized paper.
- Service/Operating Temperature: -4F to 176F. Density (dependent on thickness): 13 to 17 pounds per cubic foot. Tensile strength: minimum 45 psi. Force to compress 25%: 6.5 psi for 1/16 inch thick up to 9.5 psi for 1/4 inch thick. Compression deflection (dependent on thickness): 4.0 to 6.0 psi. Standards Met: European RoHS directive 2002/95/BC. Core: 3-inch diameter .