SmartSign “Emergency Eyewash Station” Label with Down Arrow | 10" x 14" 3M Engineer Grade Reflective 10" x 14" Reflective Vinyl Label
SmartSign “Emergency Eyewash Station” Label with Down Arrow | 10" x 14" 3M Engineer Grade Reflective
OSHA & ANSI Compliance OSHA Compliant The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) sets standards for workplaces to keep employees and visitors safe. Our OSHA Safety Signs communicate those safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries. ANSI Compliant ANSI Safety Signs help you comply with the latest design regulations set by American National Standards Institute’s (ANSI) Z535 standard. ANSI Signs feature a safety alert symbol (!), a signal word, graphical symbols, and a text message. Benefits Of Compliance Clear Communication Promotes Safe Practices Avoid Fines Long Lasting Safety Solutions Read more Why Use A Variety Of Eye Wash Signs During an emergency, clear and visible signage is the key to avoid danger. Choose from our wide range of Eyewash Station & Emergency Eyewash Station Signs and Labels to indicate and direct traffic to your eyewash station. Signs are an inexpensive yet effective way to reinforce safe work practices and ensure that your employees are prepared for and protected against accidents like harmful chemical splashes. Most signs have an eye wash station graphic that breaks linguistic barriers and makes the sign easy-to-understand. Our wide variety of installation options are designed to meet the needs of your eye wash station.
- 3M AUTHORIZED. Made from Certified 3M components: inks, laminate and films.
- REFLECTIVE. Labels have Engineer Grade reflectivity that makes sure they can be spotted at night.
- DURABLE & LAMINATED. Conformable vinyl has 7-year outdoor life and aggressive adhesive backing. Graphics are protected from weather and abuse and graffiti can be cleaned off. Laminated labels outlast competitive unlaminated or overcoated labels.
- INSTALLATION. Labels stick to flat or curved surfaces and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- MADE IN USA. We have been making labels and signs for over 100 years. Labels are proudly made in our South Dakota factory.
- PROMOTE SAFETY. Reinforce the value of avoiding accidents with this Emergency Eyewash Station label.